Bankruptcy and Insolvency
We are here to support you in the field of bankruptcy and insolvency with accurate advice and forceful representation, whether you are a debtor seeking advice before filing an assignment, a creditor attempting to collect from a debtor who seems unwilling or unable to pay, or a trustee in bankruptcy facing a challenge from a creditor or a debtor trying to hide assets.
Our services in this area include:
• Advice on assignments, proposals, and reorganizations
• Legal opinions for trustees
• Bankruptcy Court representation
• Negotiation and settlement with creditors
• Surplus income disputes
• Alleged Fraudulent Transactions or preferences
• Seeking discharge of student loans
• Complex commercial insolvency and receiverships
• Referrals to trustees for filing of assignments and proposals
Please give us a call at (613) 722-1500 or email us at email@example.com. We are here to help you!