During the application period, please apply via our ViRecruit portal.
- Cover letter (addressed to Sandra MacLeod, Operations Manager)
- Undergraduate Transcript
- Graduate Transcript (if applicable)
- Law School Transcript
- Letter(s) of Reference
Summer student salaries are competitive.
We encourage you to review our website to learn more about us and look forward to hearing from you.
Mann Lawyers LLP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Recruitment Ethics Protocol
Please be advised that Mann Lawyers adheres to the Ottawa Law Student Recruitment Ethics Protocol established by the Ottawa area law student employers. Under this protocol:
- Legal employers do not advise students prior to the call day start time of 8:00 a.m. that they intend to make the student an offer;
- Law firms do not ask students to advise as to the ranking of the firm or any other firm on the student’s priority list;
- Law firms do not ask students about their intention to accept an offer of employment prior to the call day start time of 8:00 a.m; and,
- Law firms will not advise students that receipt of an offer is contingent on the student indicating that the firm is their number one top ranked choice in advance of call day.