Services for Professionals
Mann Lawyers prides itself on providing a comprehensive and complete suite of legal and advisory services tailored for regulated professionals.
We act for individuals, partnerships and limited liability partnerships; from the sole practitioner to larger organizations and entities. We assist professionals including doctors, dentists, psychiatrists, psychologists, and physiotherapists, along with other regulated professionals such as architects, engineers, and veterinarians.
Our holistic and common sense approach enables our professional clients to make sound and informed decisions on all legal matters related to their professional and personal life.
Some of our services include:
- Estate planning, wills and power of attorney preparation
- Professional incorporation and registration
- Tax reorganizations, rollovers and related planning
- Negotiating and preparing partnership, cost sharing, association and agency agreements
- Commercial leasing and licensing
- Employment, termination and severance advice including the preparation of employment agreements and termination documentation
- Litigation matters, including professional negligence and insurance issues
If you are a regulated professional please feel free to contact us to see how we may be able to help you. You can reach us at (613) 722-1500 or by email at email@example.com.