Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
We are here to support you in the field of bankruptcy and insolvency with accurate advice and forceful representation, whether you are a debtor seeking advice before filing an assignment, a creditor attempting to collect from a debtor who seems unwilling or unable to pay, or a trustee in bankruptcy facing a challenge from a creditor or a debtor trying to hide assets.
Our services in this area include:
- Advice on assignments, proposals, and reorganizations
- Legal opinions for trustees
- Bankruptcy Court representation
- Negotiation and settlement with creditors
- Surplus income disputes
- Alleged Fraudulent Transactions or preferences
- Seeking discharge of student loans
- Complex commercial insolvency and receiverships
- Referrals to trustees for filing of assignments and proposals
Please give us a call at (613) 722-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you.