We offer full business law services and would be pleased to assist you with all of your business law needs.
Our clients range from small to large corporations, profit and non-profit, public and private corporations and aboriginal communities, in a variety of industries. Our clients appreciate the professional, resourceful, timely and innovative full-service approach we take in providing our legal services. We offer a broad range of legal services to meet your business law needs including:
- Incorporating a business
- Creating a partnership or a joint venture
- Buying, merging and/or selling of businesses
- Shareholder agreements
- Succession planning
- Family business
- Regulatory matters, registrations and searches
- Franchise law (franchisor and franchisee) and licensing
- Commercial leasing
- Business governance and contract disputes
- Commercial contract and business agreements
- IT agreements and licensing
- Financing (debt and equity)
- Financial risk management
- Asset protection and tax minimization strategies
- Tax planning, reorganizations, rollovers and estate freeze
- Family trusts
- Business disputes
- Implementing or optimizing corporate structures
- Strategic and business alliances
- Corporate governance
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Employment agreements
- Stock exchange and securities law matters
To learn more about our Business Law service area and some of the legal issues as they may arise, please visit our blog.
Mann Lawyers is fully committed to assist you in achieving your goals and objectives. We take that extra step to make sure we get to know you personally, to understand your business and the nature of your legal needs. We listen to what you are looking for and are dedicated to providing advice or solutions tailored to your needs.
At Mann Lawyers, we give practical “real world” advice and offer value-added solutions to empower you in making efficient and cost-effective choices and decisions.
For more information about our business law services and for any guidance on your specific situation or circumstance, please contact us today at (613) 722-1500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Financial Services Commission of Ontario
Canada Revenue Agency
Building Owners and Managers Association of Ottawa
CRA Business Consent Form
CRA Request for Business Number
Industry Canada – Corporations Canada
Canada-Ontario Business Service Centre (COBSC)
Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee
Ontario Business Corporations Act Changes